[sugar] Google Summer of Code: sugarbot Screencast

riccardo riccardo.lucchese at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 04:14:39 EDT 2008

> On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 18:14 -0500, Zach Riggle wrote:
> Thought some of you might be interested to see how sugarbot is coming
> along.  I've posted about it a few times in the mailing list.  It's
> Google Summer of Code mid-summer evaluation time, and I've just posted
> a screencast that demo's some of sugarbot's features.
>
> Link:
> http://gsoc-sugarbot.blogspot.com/2008/07/mid-summer-screencast.html

Hi Zach,

Your work is very interesting !

I couldn't find a more detailed introduction/manual for sugarbot;
is there any ?

 - Does sugarbot supports working over more activities at the same time?
 - Can it automate the shell itself ?
 - Can it exec any arbitrary command (from a sb script), ie
   without needing to write them on the terminal activity?
 - If not yet, are these features planned ?

Thanks,
riccardo