[sugar] [OLPC library] Physics -- Newtonian mechanics.. for kids!

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:44:55 EDT 2008

That's true, however I think it's also been agreed that we need
support for, at a minimum, major and minor version numbers for
activities.  We should probably make some final decisions on that and
make sure that any software that depends on integers is prepared to
consider anything of version X without a minor version specified to be
X.0 for forward compatibility.

- Eben