[sugar] Sugar mtg reminder, 3rd July 2008 --- 17.00 UTC ---, irc.freenode.net, #sugar-meeting

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 11:32:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 1:49 AM, Greg Smith <gregsmitholpc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Very nice schedule and patch submission guidelines!
>
> Its great work and very helpful in showing how to create a transparent
> process that encourages people to participate.
>
> A few questions is the new Sugar GUI available in Spanish, how about
> other languages?

The sugar codebase has been split for this release cycle - so
translations can be a bit incomplete at times. However, our
translators are filling up the gap nicely, and I expect things to be
back to normal by the time the final 0.82 release is made. The current
Sugar translation stats, for example for Spanish is at
https://dev.laptop.org/translate/es/xo_core/ and at
https://dev.laptop.org/translate/es/xo_bundled

Thanks,
Sayamindu