[sugar] ReviewBoard up for reviewing

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 01:58:10 EDT 2008

Hello all,

An instance of ReviewBoard[1] has been setup at
http://xenguest1.laptop.org/ for playing around with. It currently
only hosts repositories for Sugar, Sugar base and Sugar Toolkit - we
can add the activities if people find this to be useful. A basic
workflow for using reviewboard is available online at
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/wiki/UserBasics

Some known issues with our installation:
* Diffs generated by git-patch do not work very reliably - I have
asked for possible solutions to this on the rb mailing list. Diffs
generated by git diff works though..
* Search is not enabled - can be done if you want that.

Feel free to play around with the system.

Thanks,
Sayamindu

[1] http://www.review-board.org/

--