[sugar] OLPC + Sugar

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at bolinux.org
Fri Dec 12 17:37:18 EST 2008

If Brezhnev and Nixon and Mao were able to publish joint statements, we
can too.
Let's not give up.

OK, there must be a couple points we agree on, like, to start, World Peace.

I couldn't have imagined something very solid at this stage - at this
point what I would see is a sort of a General Notes On An Agreement to
Start Conversations to Eventually Sit Down And See What We Can Agree On.

Now, if the motivation is really not there, then I guess we're pretty
much all wasting our time.  What kind of leadership role models do we
have among people who supposedly want kids in Developing Countries not
to repeat the failed leadership models of their elders?
If a handful of Anglo-Saxon Senior Executive s with more education than
I can shake a stick at don't care to devote a few minutes to this, then
what kind of hope do we have for those same gentlemen to lead a movement
that will help solve issues in Haiti, Afghanistan, etc???

Yama