[sugar] PlayGo v2 and v3

Andrés Ambrois andresambrois at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 17:16:01 EDT 2008

  I have put up the xo bundle for PlayGo version 3. I didn't announce v2 cause
it was still lacking some features (like scoring at game end), which it now
has.

  You can find it here: http://dev.laptop.org/~aa/PlayGo/PlayGo-3.xo

  Here are the Release Notes:

  v2
     New Features:
        - Cleaner code
        - Save and resume games from Journal
        - Added a toolbar with options to set board size & restart the game.
        - Better collaboration (turn enforcement, notifications)
        - Pass and Undo in hotseat (not shared) mode.
        - Full Spanish translation
  v3
      New features:
        - Integration with GnuGo (play against AI)
        - Game end after two consecutive passes
        - Scoring under Japanese rules

  One thing that is lacking is a proper Icon (current one doesn't correctly
change color), hopefully a generous soul will give us a new kick-ass icon for
PlayGo! =P

  I would really appreciate testing on the XO because I don't have one.

  I'm looking forward to your comments!

--
  -Andrés