[sugar] Some extra information for Etoys translation

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Wed Aug 27 18:19:58 EDT 2008

  Hello,

  We've added some mechanism to Etoys so that you can (indirectly)
specify the rendering mechanism for text in Etoys.

  Soon an few entries will show up on the Pootle server, and one of
these is "Linux-Font".  If you think your language should be rendered
with Pango, specify the prefered font name as the translation.  Or, if
you think it is not necessary, leave it blank.

  The font name doesn't have to exact; as long as the entry is not
empty, the Etoys system asks Pango to render text.  Likewise, please
provide the language name in the language for "Language-Name".  It
will be displayed in the language chooser menu.

  The entries are the same as Scratch's; so I will copy-and-paste from
Scratch's to Etoys as a default.

  Sayamindu, could you run the script that push stuff from git to
Pootle, if the next 24 hour cycle is not too close?

-- Yoshiki