[sugar] [Localization] Control Panel -> Settings

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 10:22:31 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Eben Eliason <eben.eliason at gmail.com> wrote:
> We feel that the feature currently known as the "Control panel" should
> have a more user friendly name, "Settings", which requires a string
> freeze break.  This change is detailed in
> http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7987.  Thanks!

This is a string change, not an addition, so I think it's way too late
for it. It's a minor problem for 8.2 I think, and we will have to make
small UI changes later, this will be just one of them. We need to be
more careful early in the release process to avoid these sort of
problems.

I'm fine with changing the icon on the other hand.

Marco