[sugar] abiword difficult for me to understand

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Sun Aug 17 23:20:55 EDT 2008

Went to the location given by the wiki Activities page to download
Write-57.xo.  [I've applied the bypass to rename 'keybindings.xml'
in that activity's directory.]  Launched Write, entered <ctrl-N>.

That gave me "real" Abiword -- but the top-of-screen menu items
(plus all the drop-down palette entries) were in Portuguese.  I
don't know Portuguese, so I've had to *guess* what all those items were.

Is there an __English language__ Write-57.xo available ?

mikus