[sugar] Please help test our new 8.2.0 weekly beta, joyride-2263!

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Fri Aug 8 13:39:13 EDT 2008

On 8 Aug 2008, at 16:21, Daniel Drake wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-08-08 at 15:45 +0200, NoiseEHC wrote:
>> Speak cannot be started (the icon blinks for a long time and then the
>> application stops starting).
>
> Please file a ticket.

Already there, this one is down to package changes (Numeric in this
case). There was some talk about a trivial one line fix in these
broken activities (numpy related I vaguely remember). Did anyone
making these package changes actually officially email the activity
owners to let them know?

	http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7852

--Gary