[sugar] Proposal: Activity developers mailing list

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 03:15:00 EDT 2008

Hi Bernie,

I read the lists in digest except for Sur which I get individually
because I was the first admin for that the list (can't seem to turn that
off :-(

I focus 100% on delivering the best experience possible for users of the
400K XOs shipped so far (50K more shipping every month). So I scan or
read all the lists on lists.laptop.org and I try to stay up to date with
  wiki.laptop.org.

I don't have a lot of capacity to add bookmarks to another site or
follow e-mail on another mailman server or list.

Like I said, if its important to XO users I'll go wherever you go, but
the more we focus the project on a limited set of URLs, the better.

Thanks,

Greg S