[sugar] Faster - how do I bypass "look, ma - no hands" ??

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 21:05:54 EDT 2008

Hi Mikus,

just to clarify: you are playing with *alpha*, *proof-of-concept*
software that Scott is spinning just to test the waters. I am not sure
if you are kidding, but your email sounds pretty short-tempered. Open
mind, a sense of humour and a "where can I help" attitude welcome when
looking at these builds.

In fact, any and all builds coming from OLPC should be treated with
kindness. Thanks!

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions