[sugar] Proposal: Activity developers mailing list

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:19:48 EDT 2008

Hi Morgan,

I prefer it on lists.laptop.org. Mainly because I don't have capacity to
watch lists from two mailman servers.

It also depends somewhat on the purpose. We need to communicate
dependencies, APIs, and other things related to activities on the XO.
Hopefully we can use this list for that.

I am currently focused entirely on the XO and its users.

That's my 2 cents but I'll follow wherever you end up, especially if you
can get contact info for the people who have posted activities to:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities

Thanks,

Greg S