[sugar] obsolete activity bundles are being packaged into current Joyride builds

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Fri Aug 1 13:55:06 EDT 2008

Happened to notice *two* entries for the same Activity (different
versions) in the list view of Home.  [I don't know *how* that
happened to come about.]  Investigated, and found that while I had
manually (with 'sugar-install-bundle) installed the current version
of that Activity, there was also an obsolete version of that same
Activity contained in /usr/share/activities/bundle-archive/bundles.

mikus