[sugar] where is Walter?

Drew Hess drew.hess at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:38:35 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 5:15 PM, Kim Quirk <kim at laptop.org> wrote:
> OLPC has increased funding and resources in 2008 toward a continued
> commitment to helping kids in the least developed countries through
> deployment of XOs and Sugar. I don't think there is any shriveling or dying
> going on here.

It's reassuring to hear that Sugar (and, presumably, GNU/Linux) is
part of the commitment for 2008, at least.

Can someone from OLPC give a straightforward statement regarding
OLPC's longer-term commitments to deploying Sugar, GNU/Linux and free
software in general?

thanks

p.s. apologies if you received this message more than once, posting this time
from an email address that's subscribed both to devel and sugar.