[sugar] A Sugar TODO List, of Sorts

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:57:50 EDT 2008

> Remove mesh portals from neighborhood

I must have missed something along the way. Being able to select a
mesh portal is very important in the current scheme of things. Is that
functionality going to live on the frame now?

I would further argue that we are still not where need to be regarding
feedback on the network connectivity front. If connecting to an AP
fails, there is no indication as to why. I also think it would be
informative to the children to be able to drill down another level re
their connection: what is the IP address, etc. on the case of an AP.

-walter