[sugar] PenTablet user interface

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:10:40 EDT 2008

Hi Pat -

I think that the technical solutions you've identified sound quite
good, and make some nice improvements on my initial behavioral sketch
as written up for the Paint activity.  I'd definitely be interested in
seeing any technical demos you have working, and also would like the
chance to work with you on some graphical aspects of the widget and/or
the experience (and hance, the API) for more complex use cases.

- Eben