[sugar] Sugar Emulation

Chris Bresee wolfeater92 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:38:26 EDT 2008

I recently set up a sugar emulation on my PC and i was wondering about the
diffrent successes, ideas and trouble other people have had with it. Also
has anyone been able to create something really ool to work with the
emulator or through the emulator?

I have a few questions:

   1. I have found that a emulator and a XO cant see each other in the
   neighborhood view. Has anyone figured out how to work this?
   2. Has anyone figured out how to work a USB camera with a emulator?
   3. Any tips and tricks would be greatly apreciated!

Thanks,
Chris