[sugar] Identifying Activities?

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 18:37:55 EDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 9:39 PM, Michael Stone <michael at laptop.org> wrote:
>  Also, how does this change relate to the icon selection and
>  startupnotifications discussions that you and Marco had on IRC
>  yesterday?)

One of the two custom X properties we are using provides a mapping
between window and bundle. Since a change will be necessary to address
the version issue, I'd like to come up with something which is not so
problematic for non python activities. There are various possibilities
but I have not been able to come up with something which is completely
satisfactory. I will try to come up with either a proposal or at least
a description of the problems and post it for discussion this week.

Marco