[sugar] json/simplejson

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Apr 3 12:46:42 EDT 2008

Thanks for the interesting read.

For the moment we thought to stick with simplejson (has good results in
the report). I have added simplejson as a dependency for the next
sugar-toolkit package (yeah should be in sugar instead but saw that too
late).

Other than simplejson the demjson one had good results as well and the
author said that the latest simplejson fixed a few issues, reprted in
the test, in it's latest version as well.

Simon