[sugar] [IMPORTANT] New policy on blocker bugs

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Oct 23 10:15:01 EDT 2007

On 10/23/07 10:04, Ivan Krstić wrote:

> That would work, if people were sure to include additional
> information about bugs they're closing in Trac when they do so (is
> fix in build? was something else touched to close this? anything else
> people should know?). Right now, most people aren't doing this.

Agreed.

Yesterday, we had a test meeting with Kim, where I learned
that we're now going to have an additional "verified" state
to be used by the QA staff.

Maybe we could set a policy for developers and/or testers
to say in what build they believe the bug to be fixed.

> Noah's busy until at least next week, so for now, please either send
> e-mails or add devel@ to CC manually and remember to add the extra
> information above as a comment when closing blockers.

Ok.  I've done a quick test myself earlier today.  Does it
look good?

--
 \___/
 |___|   Bernardo Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/