[sugar] Punting 1.0 tickets

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Fri Oct 12 20:44:39 EDT 2007

Thanks for reviewing all these Marco!

The ones on this list that I think would be great to get to, but I would
prefer that someone other than you do them are:

2520 - this just looks really bad and everyone sees it. This is the locally
generated page in mozilla source, so it seems like we should be able to
replace it. Can we ask someone in the community to do this?

1680 - the problem with this is the only way to recover (to be able to hover
over and see both items) is a reboot. I've encountered this badly enough on
two occasions that I reboot in order to get to the item behind.

2716 - if there are still problems with mime types; we need to get them
right. If you think this specific bug is fixed or not a problem, then please
assign it to Alex for re-testing rather than moving it out.

3423 - there is a lot of work coming in with a new mesh protocol; so this
one should be retested after that. If it still isn't fixed; then we probably
don't have time to fix it. It can probably be assigned to Alex for testing.

3383 - If there is someone else who can make some cosmetic changes, this is
the time to do a few (assuming low risk). I would like to see this one. If
you are the only one to do this, then it should be lower on your priority
list; but maybe there is an opportunity between now and the end of the
month.

Thanks!
Kim