[sugar] Fwd: Programming Sugar book project

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Fri Oct 12 02:18:36 EDT 2007

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Hacking_Sugar

Copying the sugar list, and especially eduardo.

There is a lot of good work going on around various kinds of docs...
if you've been working on some of this, please post what you have written
so far to the olpcwiki by the weekend (don't be shy; docs are never
finished), or post pointers to where existing drafts are published.

Take a look at the Hacking Sugar page on the wiki, the latest of many
efforts to put such material together.

Christoph / Simon / Daniel / Todd / Rafael : do you have time on Saturday
for an irc chat about a handbook? We could spend some of the day adding
art and screenshots and screencasts, and linking versions in spanish and
portuguese and german. 1200UTC or 1700UTC would work for me...

Sugar activity developers : please add both a 'test plan' and a 'handbook'
section to your activities; the former should include simple procedures
for testing that all parts of the activity work (see [[Write]] for an
example), the latter should include notes on how to use it, ways to demo
its coolest features, where to go to bost your best creation with it.

SJ