[sugar] Keyboard Shortcuts

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:14:59 EDT 2007

I've started a new page on the wiki for documenting standard and
agreed upon keyboard shortcuts, both for Sugar and for use within
various activities.  It's mostly empty right now.  I'll try to fill in
some of the gaps, but I'd be grateful to have developers contribute to
it as well.

We should come up with a way to handle controversial or "unconfirmed"
shortcuts as well.  Perhaps these can be italicized in the table for
differentiation and then referenced in the talk pages for discussion
and resolution.

- Eben

PS.  I included the cheat codes for startup here as well.  Perhaps
we'll want to remove the cheat codes page completely, in favor of this
listing, or at least be sure they remain in sync.