[sugar] Where did sugar._sugarext.get_pgrname() go?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at vrplumber.com
Mon Nov 12 15:10:39 EST 2007

Hi all,

We're going to have quite a few people working on the games next
weekend.  In preparation I'm attempting to get the olpcgames wrapper
working again under jhbuild, at the moment mesh.py is failing because
it's using a function called get_prgname() to determine it's dbus name.
That method appears to have been removed.  It seems that it's just
trying to get a DBUS-friendly name for the service.  I'm guessing I
could create my own version if I had a spec for what it needed to
produce to be useful.

Anyway, guidance on how to get the current program name would be
appreciated,
Mike