[sugar] OLPC (e-toys) + Croquet

Alex Asimakopoulos asimak at csd.auth.gr
Sun Dec 23 05:34:07 EST 2007

OK if we forget the OpenGl thing..
if Croquet people release a 2d version of Croquet.. i think there is a
project called Tin Lizzie, that uses 2d graphics...
how easy it is , to install a croquet imge, like etoyz image into sugar?
like a separate activity...

i read that e-toys image has a little sugar glue code, ..
what can i do to run croquet image inside sugar, or inside e-toys?

Thanx in advance..
with regards,
 Alex Asimakopoulos

O/H Jeffrey Kesselman ??????: