[sugar] update.1 build 663

Anderson Silva ansilva at redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 11:36:15 EST 2007

I just downloaded build663... up until now I was using Build 625.

I only spent about 10 minutes on build 663 to notice that the browser
runs so much slower on build 663 than 625.  It was almost unusable on
qemu... I am using kqemu hw accelerator.

Just to make sure it wasn't my laptop, I rebooted qemu with with build
625, and the browser was running fine.

I am not sure how much of this feedback is useful, but there it is.

AS