[sugar] joyride smoke test results?

Alexander M. Latham Alexander.M.Latham at Dartmouth.EDU
Mon Dec 10 19:43:10 EST 2007

--- "Erik Blankinship" wrote:
A related question not yet answered on that wiki page:  What is the last
known joyride that, for the most part, worked?
--- end of quote ---

It looks like the last joyride test that went through the 1 hour smoke test was Joyride 1372. Unfortunately, joyride builds come out faster than they can be tested. Pretty soon we hope to have the results of tinderbox determine whether we post a joyride build or not. One of the things tinderbox does is try to load each activity. This will catch these big regressions very quickly. cscott is also working on making some headless tests that will be run on builds in order to find major bugs right off the bat. Also, mstone is working on Buildbot to do additional testing.

If you have access to the teamwiki, the minutes from the testing meeting we had about this are here: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/TestMtg%2C_2007-12-02

- AlexL