[sugar] SAGE on XO?

Jeremy Glick jjglick at stanford.edu
Sat Dec 8 17:03:39 EST 2007

Speaking of this, does anybody know if R is expected to be ported/
portable to the XO?  (Or does Sage have comparable functionality?)
Clearly a bit much for younger students, but I'm curious about the
possibility of having statistical analysis packages available for
learners to examine various kinds of data sets.

-Jeremy