[sugar] errors attempting sugar-jdbuild update

James Tauber jtauber at jtauber.com
Wed Apr 18 08:11:29 EDT 2007

I finally got GTK+ and PyGTK running on OS X [*] but I'm getting the
following errors attempting a sugar-jhbuild update.

Any suggestions? (and let me know if this query belongs on
devel at laptop.org)

[*] I'll update the Sugar on OS X wiki page if I can get to the next
stage.

James

(in the transcript below, I've elided the successful steps :-)

$ ./sugar-jhbuild update

*** Downloading http://projects.o-hand.com/matchbox/sources/
libmatchbox/1.8/libmatchbox-1.8.tar.bz2 *** [1/30]

wget http://projects.o-hand.com/matchbox/sources/libmatchbox/1.8/
libmatchbox-1.8.tar.bz2 -O /Users/jtauber/sugar/sugar-jhbuild/source/
libmatchbox-1.8.tar.bz2
Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
*** error during stage download of libmatchbox: [Errno 2] No such
file or directory *** [1/30]

*** Downloading http://www.gnome.org/~marco/hippo-
canvas-0.2.14.tar.gz *** [9/30]

wget http://www.gnome.org/~marco/hippo-canvas-0.2.14.tar.gz -O /Users/
jtauber/sugar/sugar-jhbuild/source/hippo-canvas-0.2.14.tar.gz
Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
*** error during stage download of hippo-canvas: [Errno 2] No such
file or directory *** [9/30]

*** Checking out telepathy-gabble *** [13/30]

darcs get http://projects.collabora.co.uk/~monkey/telepathy-gabble-olpc
Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
*** error during stage checkout of telepathy-gabble: [Errno 2] No
such file or directory *** [13/30]

*** module telepathy-python not built due to non buildable telepathy-
gabble *** [14/30]

*** module sugar not built due to non buildable hippo-canvas *** [15/30]

*** module sugar not built due to non buildable telepathy-gabble ***
[15/30]

*** module sugar not built due to non buildable telepathy-python ***
[15/30]

*** module meta-sugar-framework not built due to non buildable
matchbox-window-manager *** [16/30]

*** module meta-sugar-framework not built due to non buildable sugar
*** [16/30]

*** the following modules were not built *** [30/30]

libmatchbox matchbox-window-manager hippo-canvas telepathy-gabble
telepathy-python sugar meta-sugar-framework

--
James Tauber              http://jtauber.com/
journeyman of some   http://jtauber.com/blog/