[sugar] GSoC new developer

Alexandre Buisse nattfodd at no-log.org
Tue Apr 17 09:37:58 EDT 2007

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 03:00:16 +0200, Nolambar von Lómeanor wrote:

> Hi, i'm Ignacio Vergara new GSoC developer.
>
> My project is about distributed electronic voting system. More details are
> here http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Stirme
>
> I'm looking for any comments, suggestions, recomendations and critics about
> it. Also i want to know about the status of the mesh activities API to work
> over it.

Hi,
in case you don't know it already, I strongly suggest you take a look at
demexp [1]. Their software is really nice, as is the developer
community, and they have thought a lot about the issues you will
probably be facing.

Hope that helps,
/Alexandre

[1] https://demexp.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=english
--
Hi, I'm a .signature virus! Please copy me in your ~/.signature.