[sugar] Getting sugar running on a Mac

Steven W Riggins steve at geeksrus.com
Mon Apr 9 17:57:06 EDT 2007

Hi all!

I'm having a devlish of a time getting anything running with the
current build instructions.  I've downloaded the live CD images, gone
through several wiki how-to pages, nothing seems current nor working.

I've tried Q (Qemu) and parallels.  385 just crashes the parallels VM
and the live images are "not bootable" according to Q.

I've got Unbuntu Edgy installed, but i wanted something closer to the
real hardware.  I suppose I will go about getting sugar running in
Ubuntu now.

Any clue as to what is the best way to get a image up for developing?