[sugar] FW: Touchpad XO

Henning Brunzel muhgnu at yahoo.de
Fri Apr 6 21:38:15 EDT 2007

> Could you put a bigger (or longer) label in the shape of the button on
> one of the buttons, and a smaller label in the shape of the other button
> on that other button?  I.e., fake a size difference with labels, while
> introducing no new shapes?

How about labeling each button with the shape of it's left and lower edge?

Additionally, to make the difference between primary and secondary button
clearer, make the secondary (right) symbol smaller and dotted.

This has the added benefit of being easily representable in a plain text medium
like email: (___   :..