[sugar] FW: Touchpad XO

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:29:13 EDT 2007

> I like the size idea, and perhaps it's something we consider for the
> next hardware.
>
> I guess it's the minimalist in me, but I think in this case less is
> more. In other words, my suggestion is not to have anything at all
> for this round, since it seems to me that adding something only
> increases confusion.

I think this is a reasonable approach as well.  Clearly size is the
right way to go, so let's just wait and do it right rather than
putting arbitrary icons on this model which we'll be stuck with later
even when they may no longer be necessary.  For the purposes of
documentation, we at least have the advantage of each button having
one side curved and one side straight, for now;  Even better, that
will remain true even when their relative sizes are different.

- Eben