[sugar] AbiWord Sugar activity

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Fri Dec 1 08:59:27 EST 2006

On Friday 01 December 2006 03:34, Justin Gallardo wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>    I spent the afternoon/evening working on a new icon theme for the
> AbiWord sugar activity, and wanted to get some input on it so far. You
> can go ahead and view the screenshot of sugar here:
>
> http://judas.osuosl.org/~jirwin/abiwordNewIcons2.png

General question: are tool tips supported in the interface?

I'm not sure what the first two icons are (Open and Save?), but I am guessing
from the postition they are Undo and Redo.  I would be afraid that the first
four icons would either not be recognized, or confused because all four use
arrows.

Undo and Redo are probably fine (small learning curve, however you might still
want to investigate that concept -- the affordances have worked for many
interfaces), but the combination of all four might be problematic.

The other icons for font style and text position are perfectly fine.

My $0.02

~ Celeste

--
Celeste Lyn Paul