[Sri-lanka] how to obtain OLPCs for Sri Lanka Girls School

Ann Kato Ann.Kato at unige.ch
Tue Mar 10 09:56:20 EDT 2009

Dear Ruvan,

Thank you so much for your very informative and encouraging email. It is
wonderful to learn that there is an OLPC Foundation in Sri Lanka and
that this technology will soon be available to a certain number of schools.
My husband and I are trying our best to sponsor the Sri Sumangala School
but of course, it is beyond our means to finance 100 computers.
We would be extremely grateful if you would consider our school for
support in your next OLPC initiatives.
If there is any further information you require, please do not hesitate
contacting us. We will next visit the Sri Sumangala School in November
of this year.
With many thanks, Ann and Gabor Kato