[Server-devel] Raspberry Pi Model B3+ - booting from big USB Stick - failure

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Mar 19 17:29:42 EDT 2019

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 5:24 PM Internet Box <internet.in.a.boxx at gmail.com>
wrote:

> yes, i do make my life difficult
>
> because
>
> - USB Sticks are cheap  18 € in Berlin 128 GByte
> - USB sticks are very large
> - USB sticks can be replaced easyly
> - USB sticks will last longer than uSDcards

What's the evidence for that?

so this is a world premiere  i assume

Ok if you are wanting an adventure please document your travels for others!

Can you open a ticket at https://github.com/iiab/iiab when you hit
obstacles along this road, so that your trail is beneficial to others too
if it works out?

Adam