[Server-devel] Offline Networking, Offline Chat, Offline Filesharing (Internet-in-a-Box, Android)

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Sun Mar 3 08:35:25 EST 2019

1) DESIGN, PROPOSAL | Rethink network, avahi, zeroconf, link-local for
decentralized and multiple IIAB's on a network
https://github.com/iiab/iiab/issues/1540

2) Please see the offline chat frameworks Anish, Aidan, Eric & All are
circulating in the email below!

3) Internet-in-a-Box should also consider endorsing "the best" Android
filesharing apps among things like:

SHAREit, Xender, Zapya, AirDroid, SuperbeamPortal/PushBullet, Send Anywhere
(etc!)