[Server-devel] Internet-in-a-Box 6.5 Release Candidate 4

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed May 16 19:15:01 EDT 2018

Moodle 3.5 LTS was released on git 6 hours ago...2 years after Moodle 3.1
LTS...and is now part of Internet-in-a-Box 6.5!

Thanks all for kicking the tires, before our own big IIAB 6.5 release
<https://github.com/iiab/iiab/wiki/IIAB-6.5-Release-Notes> very shortly:

Privacy, Better Quizzes, Faster And Modern: The Latest Scoop On Moodle 3.5
https://www.moodlenews.com/2018/privacy-better-quizzes-faster-and-modern-the-latest-scoop-on-moodle-3-5/

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !