[Server-devel] [UKids] Re: [XSCE] Internet-in-a-Box 6.4 is 79% Complete according to GitHub :-)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Sep 22 00:50:16 EDT 2017

There will always be connection failures, and they aren't always the
fault of learningequality.org.  Locally broken WiFi can do it too.

Ask ka-lite team to add retry when the download is obviously not a Zip
file, or to retry anyway.

They've certainly had problems with content pack downloads.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/