[Server-devel] Fwd: Can I buy my own Internet-in-a-Box?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Oct 10 09:35:37 EDT 2017

From: James Heilman <jmh649 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: Can I buy my own Internet-in-a-Box?
To: Adam Holt <holt at laptop.org>
Cc: xsce-devel <xsce-devel at googlegroups.com>, server-devel <
server-devel at lists.laptop.org>, Unleash Kids! <unleashkids at googlegroups.com>,
"Community Support Volunteers -- who help respond to help AT laptop.org" <
support-gang at lists.laptop.org>

Thanks Adam

Looks excellent. Yes no mark up. $40 USD per unit which includes
shipping to keep things simple. If you want to come pick them up in
person or at a conference I will be at [then] 27$ USD.

James

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 6:52 AM, Adam Holt <holt at laptop.org> wrote:
> Excerpt from http://FAQ.IIAB.IO #5:
>
> Can I buy my own Internet-in-a-Box?
>
> You can order a basic medical version of Internet-in-a-Box from the Wiki
> Project Med Foundation who will ship from Canada to any location
worldwide,
> if you agree to provide feedback to help improve the product for all.
>
> This is just the Alpha version ($27 based on Raspberry Pi Zero W) with 100
> units ready to be shipped ($13 intl shipping).  Still, the
Internet-in-a-Box

--
James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian