[Server-devel] ssh.service error on CentOS 7.3

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu May 25 16:07:03 EDT 2017

IIAB/XSCE 6.2 is installed on CentOS 7.3 on a NUC, and this error message
appears whenever I open a Terminal:

   Redirecting to /bin/systemctl status  ssh.service
   Unit ssh.service could not be found.

Does anyone know if/where I can fix that to sshd.service instead of
ssh.service?

PS Apache crashed for no obvious reason, in the middle of the night after
about 24hrs, but this was recitified with "systemctl restart httpd.service"
so I'll keep an eye on it.  Great to see that IIAB/XSCE 6.2 largely runs on
CentOS (not just Debian) thanks to George Hunt's extremely hard work!