[Server-devel] [XSCE] Intel NUC v/s Gigabyte BRIX

Anish Mangal anishmg at umich.edu
Sun Jan 22 00:10:37 EST 2017

Adam, Tony,

Thanks. The reason for asking this question was pure economics. The BRIX is
$20 cheaper than the NUC from where we can buy it. So if there are no
problems short or long term with the BRIX, would like to purchase that.

The NUC is a nice device, but if we can get similar performance at lower
price, I am all for that.

In terms of battery, if anyone is interested in experimenting dead laptop
battery packs to make battery packs for NUC, please ping me. I have been
experimenting with the same :)

--
Anish