[Server-devel] Internet-in-a-Box / XSCE Weekly Call: Thurs 10AM EST / NYC Time

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Jan 11 11:03:47 EST 2017

We've had many agenda additions already, please keep them coming, adding
your own here!

   http://tinyurl.com/xsceminutes

See you in exactly 23 hours...hope to see Adam Choi Townsend from Hong Kong
& Reno McKenzie from the Seattle area both ~ who are bringing many
new+important experiences to our progression from XSCE 6.1 to 6.2 to 6.3:

Backchannel to join the audio call: use the irc live chat @
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#schoolserver

PS we've begun "Bug Scrub" calls Monday mornings at this same time, whose
focus is exclusively that (Quality Engineering, in contrast to
Design/Deployment/Documentation/Content/Community/Events during Thursday
calls).  We just ask that Monday calls be restricted to those actively
submitted QA/patches and actively involved with Quality Engineering, to
keep this technical workflow highly focused.