[Server-devel] Internet-in-a-Box/XSCE 6.2 Release Underway! (Public Annc TO FOLLOW)

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Apr 21 03:07:33 EDT 2017

Two "final" images have been released for RPi 2 or 3, including sample
content, thanks to Josh Dennis:
http://download.iiab.io/6.2/rpi

Look for them here:
iiab-6.2-170420-pixel-sampler-en-gf3078a1.img.zip
<http://xsce.org/downloads/6.2/rpi/iiab-6.2-170420-pixel-sampler-en-gf3078a1.img.zip>
iiab-6.2-170420-raspbian-lite-sampler-en-gf3078a1.img.zip
<http://xsce.org/downloads/6.2/rpi/iiab-6.2-170420-raspbian-lite-sampler-en-gf3078a1.img.zip>

Yes the README.html still needs work, but this is best done talking live
with Josh/Tim when I understand the exact internals of these images, as
I'll try to do in coming days!