[Server-devel] Captive portal updates

Anish Mangal anishmg at umich.edu
Mon Sep 19 22:06:13 EDT 2016

I believe I am able to get the captive portal working as intended

http://people.sugarlabs.org/anish/captive.webm

Now will need to work in a branch on a playbook.

Another idea would be to have a web ui for radius to show all kids of user
stats, control per user/group bandwidth, and accounting.

--
Anish