[Server-devel] Open issues and PRs on github/xsce

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Oct 20 10:32:16 EDT 2016

I'm trying to organize a mtg "this wkd" (or if absolutely nec Monday
morning) after Tim gets off a long ferry ride this Saturday, and respectful
of George and Curt being busy Sunday PM with WiFi scalability testing.

Proposed times are:

- Saturday Oct 22, Noon NYC Time
- Sunday Oct 23, 1PM NYC Time
- Monday Oct 24, 11AM NYC Time

Tim & All please call/text me to refine timing!

On Oct 20, 2016 7:00 AM, "Anish Mangal" <anishmg at umich.edu> wrote:

bump?

--
Anish