[Server-devel] [XSCE] Proposal | SIP VoIP server on XSCE

Anish Mangal anishmg at umich.edu
Tue Oct 18 12:59:15 EDT 2016

For what it's worth, I also got asterisk and freepbx to work (atleast on
centos). It is definitely has more features than kamailio.. and allows for
stuff like voicemail, which can be especially useful in environments with
flakey connectivity. :-)

It might take a bit of time to package as I will be travelling soon, but it
is promising that it is working. :)

--
Anish