[Server-devel] [XSCE] Proposal | SIP VoIP server on XSCE

Anish Mangal anishmg at umich.edu
Fri Oct 14 21:53:17 EDT 2016

The current target is often places not connected to the internet, but
supported by mesh.

It seemed easy to enable AUTH. (just adding #!define WITH_AUTH) to the conf
file seemed to do the job.

Kamailio also has a supported web interface system (siremis) that allows
for user registration.

Speaking of which, has anyone tried H.323? Thoughts on that?

--
Anish