[Server-devel] School Server Weekly Call: New Ghana "fieldback"

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Feb 25 02:01:16 EST 2016

Kenneth Wyrick will be our guest speaker 10AM NYC Time today, in just 8
hours from now (Thursday February 25th).

He's just recently back from 2 weeks in Ghana, and will tell us about his
observations kids and teachers reaction to Internet-in-a-Box and RACHEL
(Remote Area Community Hotspot for Education and Learning) in both school
and home settings!

Please add your questions/topics to the Agenda here:

   http://tinyurl.com/xsceminutes

RSVP to join us by phone and/or Skype, joining our live chat at
#schoolserver absolutely anytime, at http://webchat.freenode.net, Thanks!

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org